According to Company Act no 07 of 2007 it is responsibility of Directors to maintain proper books of accounts. With understanding that the Directors prime time is most important to utilize for strategic planning and decision making rather than focusing on administrative work, our team of professional staff will take care of maintaining proper books of Accounts and process in a reputed Accounting Software to fulfill your responsibility. As such we are providing following services in relation to Accounting,
- Process your Company Accounting in reputed accounting software in line with Sri Lanka/international Accounting Standard.
- Provide you valuable and timely management information.
- Updating & Managing Fixed Assets Register (FAR)
- Inventory Accounting
- Preparation of Ledgers, Sub-Ledgers and Journals
- Monthly and Annual Financial Statements
- Advice you to improve your system and internal control
- Maintain your statutory records & back ups
Managing Accounts Payable
The businesses have multiple vendors for various company related expenses. We Generate payments for any specific period whether weekly, monthly, or quarterly, considering any credit facilities given by your suppliers.
Managing Accounts Receivable
Collecting debtors on time is very important for smooth operation of your business. Chances of becoming bad are very high for long outstanding debts and in addition to this Company may need to go for additional banking facility for working capital requirement, which in turn adversely affect your profitability. Thereby we provide following services to improve your debtor’s management,
- Invoicing your client based on information provided.
- Asses your customers credit worthiness and advice you accordingly
- Provide information relating to overdue and long outstanding balances
- Generating outstanding statements with age analysis which you may send to customers as reminders.
“Right people in right place” is a key factor in any successful business. Let us know your requirements, we cansort list prospective candidate to match your requirements before forwarding to you, thereby save your valuable time and get rid of hassle of interviewing.
Your staff needs required knowledge and skills to do the jobs. We take the responsibility of identifying the need and provide customize model to empower and motivate your staff to meet your expectation.
HR related Grievance Handling
We do handle HR related grievance with staff and labour authorities to settle amicably.
Tax & Payroll Compliance
Payroll process is a tedious task, requiring accurate record keeping, timely check and compliance with applicable laws, such as Pay As You Earn, (PAYE), Employee Provident Fund (EPF) and Employee Trust Fund (ETF) etc. and timely compliance is must to avoid any penalty. We take care of your payroll and ensure hassle free smooth business operation
- Registration for pay related compliances
- Compute pay related additions and deductions as advice by management
- Timely disbursement of pay
- Advice on pay related compliance payment, EPF,ETF and PAYE
- Preparation of pay related returns in compliance with Tax and Labour authorities.
Doing business in Sri Lanka requires complying with law of the land. We advise and arrange applicablestatutory registrations with relevant authorities. Which includes but not limited to the followings
- Department of Inland Revenue
- Tourist Board
- Export Development Board
- Labour Department
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Exchange Control Department
- Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Investment
- Environmental Authority